What is PayPal Pay in 3?
Who can use PayPal Pay in 3?
- To pay with PayPal Pay in 3, you’ll need to be over the age of 18, and living in the UK (this excludes customers in the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man).
- You’ll need to spend £30 or more (up to £2000) to pay using PayPal Pay in 3.
- Your credit worthiness will be checked before your order is confirmed so your application to use PayPal Pay in 3 may be rejected.
- PayPal Pay in 3 gives you extra flexibility when paying for your order as you’re able to spread the cost through instalments. If you choose to pay using PayPal Pay in 3, please remember to spend responsibly – sometimes, delaying or splitting up payments might not always be the best option. We want you to shop with confidence, so we’ve provided all the info you need below.
- At the checkout, you’ll have the option to pay via PayPal Pay in 3. You’ll then be directed to log into your PayPal account, where you’ll see PayPal Pay in 3 as one of the available payment methods.
- After selecting it, you can apply for a PayPal Pay in 3 plan in a few simple steps, get an instant decision and finish checking out. Your order total will be divided equally into 3 instalments, with the first instalment due at the time of purchase.
- The remaining two instalments will need to be paid directly in your PayPal account on the same date, for following 2 months. If you paid for your order on the 31st, and the following month only has 30 days, your instalment will be due on the last day of the month.
- PayPal will send you a reminder by email or text message to let you know when your next payment is coming up or you can see your payment schedule or make unscheduled payments at any time by logging into your PayPal account.
- There are no fees to use PayPal Pay in 3.You can see details of how much you owe at any time, by logging into your PayPal account.
- You’ll be sent a reminder by email or text message from PayPal to let you know when your next payment is coming up. You can also see your payment schedule or make unscheduled payments at any time by logging into your PayPal account. If you want to pay the entire balance off at once, you can also do this.
- Please note, your credit score could be affected if payment isn’t made.
PayPal Pay in 3 is an independent payment provider and Shed Monkey have no influence over whether your payment with PayPal Pay in 3 is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please contact PayPal Pay in 3 Customer Service.